The American Red Cross is helping after two households were displaced in a Mosinee fire.
Firefighters were called to the duplex in Mosinee at just after 2 yesterday morning. All residents were evacuated when the first crews arrived at the scene.
The duplex was already fully engulfed and is considered a complete loss. Several animals including a boa constrictor were rescued in the fire.
A household of 4 and a household of 3 are each being assisted by Red Cross including immediate needs for food, clothing and shelter. They will continue to follow up with any disaster needs.