Here is a list of job openings in the area:
Redeemer Learning Center
Redeemer Learning Center is looking to add talented, energetic, positive people to their team. The staff works as a team to build a family like atmosphere for the children in their center.
The ideal candidates for the five star rated center will be at least 18 years old, have experience in education and or childcare, have current CPR and First Aid Certification and be flexible to changes in roles and duties.
They are currently hiring for the following positions: float staff, cleaning staff and kitchen manager.
If you wish to apply, please send resume to Becki Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 453-4814.
Redeemer Learning Center is an equal opportunity employer.
School District of Tomahawk
The School District of Tomahawk is looking for a qualified nursing candidate to substitute throughout the District. Duties will include:
- Administer and/or monitor the administration of prescription, over the counter and emergency medication
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of Individual Health Care Plans
- Manage and monitor plans for students with Diabetes
- Document student health room visits and medication administration
- Respect the dignity, confidentiality, and rights of all students and staff in accordance with HIPAA/FERPA
- Upholds regulations and laws related to confidentiality, reporting of child abuse and neglect and other health related requirements.
Interested candidates can learn more by visiting the Employment Opportunities page of the School District of Tomahawk website.
The School District of Tomahawk is an equal opportunity employer.
A Local Concrete company is looking to fill multiple positions. These positions include 401k, paid vacation and company bonus plan. Pay is based on experience, with a range of $18.00 to $30.00 per hour.
Please call (715) 453-7100 for more information about these positions and how to apply.
This local concrete company is an equal opportunity employer.