Here is a list of job openings in the area:
Viegut's Do It Express
Viegut's Do It Express of Tomahawk has an immediate opening for a full-time sales assocation.
This position includes: store clerk, stocking shelves and cashier duties.
Please apply in person at Viegut's Do It Express on North Fourth Street in Tomahawk.
Viegut's Do It Express is an equal opportunity employer.
Evans Concrete of Tomahawk is looking add general laborers, concrete finishers and a poured wall foreman to their crew.
Evans Concrete offers 401k and paid vacation. Pay is based on experience in the $15.00 to $25.00 range.
If you are interested in joining the crew at Evans Concrete, please call 453-7100 or email email@example.com.
Evans Concrete is an equal opportunity employer.
Baumgart Waste Removal
Baumgart Waste Removal a Family Owned and Operated Business has an opening for Full-time and Part-time drivers who can operate heavy-duty garbage trucks and be responsible for the collection of residential household waste or recyclable material.
Driver will transport the material to a landfill or recycling center and must safely maneuver garbage trucks in residential and business areas in town and on rural daily routes. Hours are typically 6:00 am to 2:00 pm with some flexibility.
Class B-CDLs required. Paid Holiday and vacation time.
Apply in person or mail your resume to: 1304 Cotter Avenue, Merrill, Wisconsin 54452, or by calling Baumgart Waste Removal at 715-536-4692 .
Baumgart Waste Removal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tomahawk Eye Care
Tomahawk Eye Care is looking for Optician/General office help. Duties include making appointments, checking Insurance eligibility, Helping patients pick out eyewear, Pre-Testing of patients, and general office work.
No experience necessary, but would be a plus. Pay based on experience.
To Apply please send resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tomahawk Eye Care is an equal opportunity employer. (1/26/2022)
Park City Credit Union
Park City Credit Union has a full-time position for a MSR Supervisor at their Tomahawk, WI office.
Responsible for overseeing the Member Service Representative (MSR) Department. The MSR Supervisor is a hands-on leader that drives the MSR team to success by teaching desired behaviors and activities through training, coaching, and demonstrating. Responsible for helping our employees know how to build lasting relationships with our members and instilling the importance of being proactive in order to develop new and expand existing relationships, and ensuring personal and team goals are exceeded. Responsible to maintain our corporate standards and i4 commitments while interacting with our members. Ability to triage the lobby and new account area, making sure all members are being served in a timely and efficient manner. Supervises, coordinates, and participates in daily operations to ensure and maintain accurate, efficient, and professional member service functions. Must be able to impress upon our staff that we need to maintain the professional standard of member service and execute on a daily basis. Works diligently to achieve compliance with Park City Credit Union’s policy guidelines.
1. Supervises employees (MSRs), develops performance standards, consults and provides feedback (positive feedback, verbal or written warnings) for performance appraisals, conducts and encourages employee development/training, and delegates work where appropriate. Evaluates and makes the appropriate salary recommendations to Branch Manager or VP of Financial Services. Ensures that schedules, work assignments, and downtime activities are completed.
2. Spends a considerable amount of their time on the teller line performing transactions and leading their team by example. While on the teller line, will be responsible for continually looking for coaching, training, and employee development opportunities, while exceeding the relationship building expectations that their team is held to.
3. Counsels employees and takes disciplinary action as authorized. Monitors employee attendance records. Establishes and maintains effective employee relations. Resolves employee relation issues and will update their immediate supervisor of the situation. Assists other credit union employees with questions and concerns relating to department operations.
4. Understands and communicates credit union policies, procedures, services and marketing efforts with the MSR staff to keep them informed of any changes and developments. Answers questions, solves problems, and helps with complex transactions and sensitive member relations problems.
5. Holds regular staff huddles to drive staff towards the credit union vision and also monthly MSR staff meetings to discuss areas needing improvement, changes in procedures, new developments or services, staff development and to present general credit union information. Encourages the exchange of ideas. Establishes and maintains a friendly and cooperative work environment.
6. Attends weekly meetings with Branch Manager to stay on top of any updates and changes to policies/procedures, staff and personal development, training needs, etc.
7. Regularly reviews/evaluates the job performance of employees to ensure quality of work and service to members. Reviews work performed for accuracy, thoroughness, and progress of goals. Reviews and provides resolution for MSR variations with appropriate employees.
8. Ensures that MSR’s will be trained and cross-trained in all phases of their particular job to ensure quality service to the membership. This includes, but is not limited to, cross sales training, security training, check cashing policy and procedures. Explains what is expected of staff in regards to balancing, attendance, errors, and cross selling of our products/services. Ensures the continuous training of employees and overall development. Determines effectiveness of training and makes recommendations for additional training and development activities as needed. Maintains a highly motivated, well trained staff. Ensures that new hires receive adequate training when they leave their initial orientation, including: shadowing, completing the training checklist, and creating a positive learning environment where the new employee feels comfortable seeking out answers.
9. Maintains comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of all State and Federal regulations that are applicable to the transactions performed in the MSR area. Knowledgeable on all credit union policies and procedures within assigned area.
10. Analyzes the work flow on an on-going basis to determine staffing requirements. Oversees the preparation of work schedules for full-time and part-time MSR’s to ensure proper service to members.
11. Assists employees in the Member Service area by answering questions, solving problems and helping with complex work-related matters.
12. Ensures the security of the main cash vault. Balances main cash vault daily. Monitors cash limits of MSR’s drawers and total office cash-on-hand. Replenishes MSR’s cash/coin supplies as needed. Balances the vault daily and maintains appropriate cash logs each night. Secures the vault and the building at the end of each day.
13. Responsible for the service, supply, and balancing of ATM machines in designated locations.
14. Ensures that all security and internal control procedures are strictly followed. Notifies Branch Manager or Chief Retail Officer immediately of any suspicious activities or questionable transactions.
15. Performs surprise drawer audits as requests are made by the Branch Manager, Chief Retail Officer, or Compliance.
Park City Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.