Click Here For The 2021 Nascar Challenge Schedule
Check The Results: Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Week 7 Week 8
Submit Your Entry For This Upcoming Week Now!
Week 9 - Richmond Raceway
CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
- Contestants must submit the driver's name they think will finish first in the weekly NASCAR Race per our printed schedule and on air promotion. Entry must be received by midnight the evening prior to the start of that week's race. Entries may be mailed to: WJJQ - 81 East Mohawk Drive, Tomahawk, WI 54487; e-mailed to: email@example.com or dropped off at the WJJQ Studio: 81 East Mohawk Dr., Tomahawk, WI. One entry per person per week will be accepted. One winner per household per NASCAR season.
- Contest will be divided into monthly segments. For each entry that selected the weekly race winner, that contestant will receive one entry for the monthly drawing. The name selected at random from the correct monthly entries, will receive $50 Tomahawk Chamber Bucks.
- One weekly winner will be selected at random and receive $25 Gift Certificate from Outboards Bar & Grill.
- For each correct weekly entry, you will be entered into the end of season drawing for $250.00 in Tomahawk Chamber of Commerce-Chamber Bucks, to be announced on November 11th, 2021.
- By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these rules and by the decision of WJJQ, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Contestants agree to WJJQ's use of their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation.
- WJJQ is not responsible for lost, late or mis-directed entries. WJJQ reserves the right to modify the contest at anytime during the contest period if events beyond their control compromise the contest's fairness or integrity.
- WJJQ in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participating in the contest, if entrant engages in any conduct deemed to be unfair, improper or adverse to the operation of the contest.
Monthly Winners are selected at random from all correct entries during the month. The Nascar Challenge Monthly winners win $50.00 in Tomahawk Chamber Bucks.
- March 2021: Ryan Reitzner of Tomahawk
- February 2021: Dennis Vesely of Tomahawk
- Andy Goehe the winner of the Grand Prize of a large screen television from Tomahawk Appliance & Home
- November 2020: Suzie Murphy of Bundy
- October 2020: Kathy Cushman of Tomahawk
- September 2020: Kristian Jensen Internet Listener
- August 2020: Rick Eskola of Tomahawk
- July 2020: Denny Swanson of Tomahawk
- June 2020: Gary Steinhafel of Tomahawk
- March 2020: Leitta Turgeon of Tomahawk
- February 2020: Tom Gane of Tomahawk
- Al Dean is the winner of the Grand Prize of a large screen television from Tomahawk Appliance & Home
- November 2019: Gary Steinhafel of Tomahawk
- October 2019: Madyson Horwatch of Tomahawk
- September 2019: Evie Robel of Tomahawk
- July 2019: Jake Theiler of Wausau
- June 2019: Chad Childers of Tomahawk
- May 2019: Wayne Decker of Tomahawk
- April 2019: Doug Bailey of Tomahawk
- March 2019: Jerry Crass of Tomahawk
- February 2019: Luella Krueger of Tomahawk
Week 8 - Martinsville Speedway Back To Top
Marin Truex, Jr. was the winner of the race at Martinsville and Brody Johnas is the winner of a $25.00 gift certificate to Outboards Bar & Grill.
Week 7 - Bristol Motor Speedway Back To Top
Joey Lagano was the winner of the race at Bristol and Dale Boreen is the winner of the $25.00 gift certificate to Outboard's Bar & Grill.
Week 6 - Atlanta Motor Speedway Back To Top
Ryan Blaney was the winner of the race at Atlanta Motor Speedway and Baylor Schoone is the winner of the $25.00 gift certificate to Outboard's Bar & Grill.
Week 5 - Phoenix Raceway Back To Top
Martin Truex, Jr. was the winner of the race at Phoenix and Dennis Faust is the winner of the $25.00 gift certificate to Outboard's Bar & Grill.
Week 4 - Las Vegas Motor Speedway Back To Top
Kyle Larson was the winner of the race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and Mary Johnson is the winner of a $25.00 gift certificate from Outboard's Bar and Grill.
Week 3 - Homestead-Miami Speedway Back To Top
William Bryon was the winner of the race at Homestead-Miami Speedway and Mike Lee is the winner of the $25.00 gift certificate to Outboard's Bar & Grill.
Week 2 - Daytona International Speedway Back To Top
Christopher Bell was the winner of the road race at Daytona and Cody Brietzke is the winner of the $25.00 gift certificate from Outboard's Bar & Grill.
Week 1 - Daytona International Speedway Back To Top
Michael McDowell was the winner of the Daytona 500 and no one in our contest selected McDowell to win.