Northwoods 92.5 WJJQ has live streaming apps so you can enjoy our content at your convenience:
Listen Live on Apple Devices
Listen Live on Android Devices
Northwoods 92.5 WJJQ is also available on your Amazon Echo Smartspeaker!
Now you can listen to WJJQ on your Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Here is how to get the WJJQ Alexa Skill setup:
- You can say, "Alexa, enable the WJJQ Radio Skill."
More detailed instructions can be found here: Alexa Instructions
- Download the Amazon Alexa app from the App Store (Apple Devices) or the Google Play Store (Android Devices)
- Under the "More" menu on the bottom, select "Skills & Games" or "Browse Skills"
- Search for "WJJQ Radio". Then tap on the WJJQ logo to get the skill.
- You can also go to this link for the skill: WJJQ Alexa Skill
- Once you have found the skill, tap "Enable" to enable the skill.
- To start our live stream, just say, "Alexa, launch WJJQ Radio." or "Alexa, ask WJJQ Radio to play live."
Now you can enjoy our content live on your Amazon Echo Device!
Northwoods 92.5 WJJQ is available on your Google Home!
You can listen to WJJQ on your Google Home through TuneIn!
To start live streaming our station, simply say this to your Google Home:
- "Okay Google, play WJJQ on Tune In."
After you say this command, you should be welcomed to our live stream and then our broadcast will begin.
If you are outside of our FM listening area, you can use our Connected Car Apps to stream Northwoods 92.5 live:
Apple CarPlay App Instructions:
- Make sure that you have our Apple WJJQ app installed from the App Store
- Connect your phone to your car and navigate to the CarPlay interface
- Press the icon in the bottom left of the screen representing the home button.
- Navigate your home screen to find our WJJQ App
- After you have launched it, press "WJJQ 92.5" and then press "Live Stream"
Android Auto App Instructions:
- Make sure that you have our Android WJJQ app installed from the Google Play Store
- Connect your phone to your car and navigate to the Android Auto interface
- On the home screen, press the icon with our WJJQ logo
- After launching the app, press "WJJQ 92.5" and then press "Live Stream"
If you have any issues with any of our live streaming apps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715-453-4482 and someone will reach out to help you as best as we can.
If you are experiencing issues using the live stream player directly on our website, please try going to the Live Stream Full Player.
The link is: https://rdo.to/WJJQ